Is a young wild party girl with a kid datable or not?

I meet this girl at a local nightclub and she's goes to the bars around here rather often I didn't know that much about her to be honest other than having seen her at bars. anyways I happened to stumble across her Facebook profile and was some surprises. first off was that I didn't know she herself had a kid , I had seen her one gf with a kid before but was not aware she also had one. I also saw she has some tattoo's and piercings I was unaware of such as tongue I had never seen before oddly enough and that made me wonder if she's a lot wilder than I first though.

anyways I guess my question is such a girl datable or is she way too hot too handle as they say?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're looking for something serious, I'd keep it moving. The main reason being because she has a child and whether she admits it or not, a man who is willing to take on a fatherly role is a factor she'll eventually want in a mate. Two, because she has a kid and she's still a "wild, party girl." This suggests while she should be at home with her child, she's living it up partying and doing God knows what. While her kid may be going to her room to snuggle with her because he/she is scared, she's out rubbing her a** on a dude's d*ck and calling it dancing. Not a good look. Makes her look irresponsible like she's ignorant or ignoring the fact that she's setting the framework for a human life. Very immature.

If I was a man, I'd stay away but that's just me. If you're looking for a fun fling, sure sounds dateable, but if you are seeking something potentially serious, her lifestyle could be problematic later on.

• its weird I've only seen her outside of a bar once at the local beach , she was with a gf and her kid I guess? I though at time it was gf's kid but I was wrong. anyways that day she looked a lot better at the beach than at bar , she seemed more friendly or something at beach than bar. I don't know but girl at beach was very desireable where is girl at bar was hot but not someone you'd be that concerned about. it makes me wonder if she is a lot different when not drinking , some girls I know are like that , totally different when not drinking , ok in real life but way too much of a party girl at bar

• Her demeanor probably does change depending on the setting, but it's all tied to who she is at the core.

What Girls Said 4

• she has a child and she goes to bars and has tattoos and piercings. it doesn't necessarily make her a slut. try getting to know her before judging so quickly.

• As long as the kid can drive mommy home when she's too drunk, then no problem.

• Agree if you're looking for serious definitely not. A fling I guess that's fling worthy.

• I'd watch out that she's not trying to use guys for money.

What Guys Said 3

• Not my thing.

• You know the answer to that one. But she might be fun for a few nights

• singles with kids often get overlooked