Would a cute girl ever consider dating just a plain or average guy?

Pretty straightforward question. I don't have very high standards but they aren't low either
.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• absolutely there are a lot of cute-drop dead gorgeous women out there that will date an average, as you say, guy... its all about personal preference. . what they find attractive. I personally find personality to be the most attractive... if I see a sexy guy and he has a shitty personality he becomes physically ugly to me.. whereas if I see an average guy and his personality is awesome then he becomes physically sexy to me

• If he has a good personality yes.

The guy im with now I wasn't all that physically attracted to at first. But as I got to know him I fell head over heels. Now when I look at him I think he's the most handsome guy in the world.

• some girls who look good are definitely big headed and wouldn't date anyone who's not some type of model looking guy.
    Generally though women are more about personality and such than looks i mean as long as you're a 7 or above and have a good personality most girls would date you.

• Would you say I'm at least a 7?

• like go for girls who are like you, share the same interests as you, don't go chasing snobby girls is what i mean

• I don't like snobby girls lol

• Only if he is absolutely 100% average in every possible way. He must eat white toast and drink only water. He must never get mad or too happy. He may never laugh beyond a giggle and is never allowed to be sad. With such a guy I will take him to the dog park where he can unenthusiastically sniff the other dogs, count to 100 over and over, and not make conversation. Then I will take him home to please me. When he's done I will lock him back into his closet where he will sleep but not dream.

• ALL DAY LONG!! i am VERY pretty and good body and i JUDGE a guy on how he treats ME and how much i like his personality - NOTHING else really matters!!! ONLY the superficial girl will ONLY be into good LOOKS. soley!!! LOOKS dont make a GOOD MAN!!!

• If our personalities sync and we feel a mutual connection... I'm all yours

• Of course they would. The first thing a person notices is your appearance and then your personality. You look fine and if your personality is just as good then you'll be okay. But that doesn't mean to wait around for the girl. Go out and start up a conversation with a girl and see how it goes :)

• I'm a plain Jane and I'd love to date an average Joe. Plain and average to me are cute.

• Yes :-) they are very sweet

• if he has a good personality and treats me well then yes. they are a lot of "hot" jerks outthere. i would rather date an "average" nice guy

• Yesss, girls don't even like it when a guy is hotter than them..

• Yea, but he better have a darn awesome personality, boring people are the worst lol

• Well I am certainly not boring! I just feel self conscious is all

• Haha you'll be fine then, people can be attracted to regular joes but even more so when they have amazing personality :)

What Guys Said 1

• all guy need the sex from the girls