Do you keep looking on a dating site if you have a date setup?

Personally I think it's kind of rude to keep going online if you're texting someone and are going on dates. Then again I guess it's really not that bad cause you aren't actually exclusive yet. Any thoughts? Is it ok to do this? I never really thought about it all that much since I'm new to this online dating thing. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• The date might not work out, so I wouldn't close my account until I found someone I wanted a relationship with

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why not if you're not exclusive. It definitely can be rude, but there's no rule that you're exclusively with the person you're going on a few dates with and you're not allowed to browse.

Now if you feel like you want something serious, it can help to stop your online date browsing and focus on the person you've chosen to go out with.

• Keep up with the dating site in case the marriage and the six kids don't work out. A backup plan.

What Guys Said 1

• If it's just casual dates with no exclusivness (yeah i know that's not a word) mentioned between the two parties then I see no problem with keeping your options open.