Do you think someone can find love online (dating site)?

If so, what are some things a woman can do to make her profile more appealing to mean?

Also, I heard someone say they thought online dating was gay. Do you think it's gay, or do you think it's completely okay to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of my very good friends have both found long term guys through online dating. They're in very happy and loving relationships right now.
    I gave it a try, but my heart really wasn't in it. I've been out with two different guys - the first one I lacked chemistry with and I chose not to continue seeing him after the first date.
    The second one had potential, but because of various reasons I ended it after the fourth date.
    It's certainly not for everyone, myself included, but I absolutely do believe it's possible.

What Guys Said 6

• I am friends with a girl since last 3-4 years whom I met online. There is another whom I met 2 years ago again online. We are like best of the buddies today. I met one of them once and had only conversed on webcam with another. Then there is another girl whom I met online and then we used to meet daily and fell for each other. It was from this year's begining. We are still best of the buddies and are in touch. I also did some naughty stuff online (going anonymous) not with my friends but with some like minded girls. :-p
    To sum it up I had a great experience online. But again it depends upon you as how you connect with the other person.

• Yes, I have, but not a dating site just chatting somewhere unrelated and we clicked. I don't like the look of those sites tbh.

• I think it is great. I have met most of my girlfriends online and have even married 1 of them.

• This is coming from a guy with years of experience in online dating. The only thing women find with online dating is messages from perverts. the only thing men find is spam.

• No!!! Love is something you can feel when you actually meet that person. What you are saying (online love) is usually 'lust', not love.

• What if you meet with that person for a date or coffee? Couldn't love be found then?

• @Asker, it can be found. Love knows no boundaries, it can happen anywherem anytime, anyplacw with anybody. @

• @Asker yeah it can only when u meet him in person, starting to know about him, understand him den you start to like him. So basically, my point is tht love requires a personal touch!

• Definitely, love can be found but so can regret and hardship.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I think a lot of people desperately want to convince themselves that they can speed up the dating process by dating online and that's how they end up on Catfish. Personally, I believe online dating is not a good idea. It may work for some people, but it seems like it could just complicate dating.

I also think you look pre-mature using the word 'gay' to describe something negative. -_- Grow up, you are 18-24, that's what 12 yr. olds do.

• Those are not my words, that is some other lady's words.

• I agree with what woohoo said. My cousin actually married a guy she met online however but It's definitely not my thing.

• Yeah. It has to be the right website and the right time.