Did I cheat on the guy I am dating?

Ok been dating this guy for 4 months. We are not official. Last thing he said was lets keep dating. He hasn't called in 2 weeks. I don't know what's up but I am waiting to give him some time to contact me with an explanation. He told me long ago he had trust issues because all his gfs cheat when he away. He is military too. I am in military training school and last night my classmates and I went out. One of my male classmates invited me to dance. We danced well together and he tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and said no. He only managed to kiss my cheek. I feel bad. Even though we aren't together and I haven't heard from him. I feel like I did something wrong.

My guy already told me before this 2 week abeense he was really into me. I don't know if he freaked out. Its not like him... he is very open honest and blunt. I assume if he was done hed call and tell me. he's always been honest from day 1. Why do I feel like such a slut?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not official, so no, you didn't do anything wrong... at all... and this is coming from someone pretty conservative in terms of relationships. If it's been 4 whole months and you are not official yet... and he hasn't called you in two weeks... that's even more reason for you to be able to see what else is out there. You shouldn't have to wait around until this guy feels like calling you. I'd be very upset if a guy did this to me... but then again I'm only going by what is written. You don't owe him any loyalty until you are official.

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't do anything wrong but this guy shouldn't jerk you around like that.

He expressed that he didn't want to be a real couple so even if you did do something, it wouldn't really be wrong.

• Nope you didn't cheat at all. Just get clarification from the guy what you's are if anything. If he's pissed about some other guy trying to kiss you, which I know I'd be, it would force me into action to make you know that your with me and make you mine

• If you're having to ask if you cheated, you most likely did

What Girls Said 4

• You were just being a good friend; you didn't know that the guy who asked you to the dance felt that way about you. If I were you, I would try to talk to your boyfriend (are you exclusive?) and tell him what happened like you have here, and tell him that you're sharing the information with him because you want him to trust you. You could even show him the question that you posted here.
    A slut is someone who sleeps around without caring about other's feelings. You are NOT a slut.
    I hope I have helped, and that everything goes well for you :)

• Up until he approached you and offers his commitment to you, it's a fair game.

• You didn't cheat but I strongly believe you shouldn't of dance with your classmate but because of you dancing with him, he could start thinking about differently probably think that you are trying be hard to get...
    but on the bright side you didn't kiss him back or did anything else that would be counted as cheating... So you aren't a slut

• You are not his gf so I don't see how you think you are cheating
    I'm dating a guy he says we are dating but he's not my bf yet