Where did you find your soulmate? Your GF or BF?

I'm 20, regular person who works at Walmart and is in school. I'm just waiting for the time when I find someone, or when someone finds me. Like where did you guys meet your soulmate etc... I don't like chasing girls, but like dang lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I met my boyfriend on vacation.

• I thought it would have been college. I will try my luck elsewhere.

• I haven't found that person yet...

• Try ComicCon or Denny's. Walmart too. Try those.

• Online. I'm shy and picked a dating site. I kinda thought nothing would come of it, but I met a seriously awesome guy. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Gosh I was in the exact same situation when I was your age, and I still haven't found my soulmate, but its important you don't give up, Because she's out there right now, whether she's a mile away or 10,000 she is out there bro, and she is probably looking for you as well. While I Can't tell you a place, But more a metaphor or whatever it is, if there's ever a place to start its optimism, courage and hope. Just keep on keeping on and you'll find her

• It doesn't exist. People who think it exists don't know how attraction works. Actually people who say it exists generally don't know how anything works.

What actually happens is at some point two people both like each other and then bam, babies and soccer moms suddenly seems like an awesome thing.