I'm a 50+-year-old virgin man! (Actually had sex before but it was long ago and bad.) I'm only attracted to much younger women. Is that wrong?

I might as well be a virgin. It's been so long I can't remember it. And it was bad. A Mrs. Robinson revisited. I didn't like her. My own mother kept urging me to take her out. She was 10 or more years older than me. When I said OK she got a motel for our date. After the sex, she said, "Is that it?" Since I haven't had many relationships, and I've been somewhat shy, I feel that my mind is still stuck in "young" gear. I find older women repulsive, young ladies hot but unattainable as of a major generation gap. What the hell do I do? Am I just a dirty old man and forget it or should I try my damndest to be a sugar daddy or find a much younger lady for real?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like a hooker phase is required. there would be no substance with a sugar daddy relationship and you'll find yourself broke faster than you can say boner. Just get all the vivacious young lady love out of the way with a few nice hooker and be on your way to more... seasoned things

What Girls Said 2

• if you're 50 and like younger women your gonna have to be a sugar daddy. you can't possibly think that you can compete with guys inn their 20s and 30s without the help of money

• No find a hot woman your age 50 is NOTHING in 2014 -- there are PLENTY of woman that age that STILL look GOOD - u just have to find one AND if u are in shape and good looking yourself should NOT be a prolem and if u are a virgin then u got no kids ie baggage so that makes u EVEN MORE attractive to a woman that does NOT want to deal with KIDS -- so u hopefully are a hot 50y/r male - DONT get used and be a sugar daddy!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Do you think its really about looks, or are you hurt from the bad experience, or are you projecting on young women that they are inexperienced and won't judge you?

When you say 'young' what do you mean?

• If you're hot it should be no problem. If not, hookers.

• Prostitutes might be your only option at this point...

Also sugar daddies ARE dirty old men.