Should I get back with my ex for the 4th time?

So my boyfriend and I have been on and off dating for then past year. I still really do like him and have ever since we got together. The past few reasons of why we broke up with each other have been a bit stupid such as not being ready, and him calling one of my sisters friends hot... But I really do love him and I know that he loves me. He has been trying to hang out with me more which makes me really happy. My parents have not met him but they do know about him and if I tell them we are dating (or might be) then I don't know how they will take it. My sister just read our Skype chat messages because she is such an eavesdropper... so she knows. So my question is should I date him again?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend (or ex boyfriend) of 5 years had an on and off relationship too. Despite us loving each other we decided to break up. I think that was the best decision in our case mostly due to us trying over and over, but always breaking up due to silly issues. But we're both really happy with our lives now. :) Do what you think is best for you though. 'j

• Thank you! I am really sacred though. It seems like you and I have a similar problem. Thank you for taking the time to write an opinion.

• Of course! I hope everything works out for you. :)