Do girls like a guy who's baby-faced? Cause I really seems like they dont?

So im 18 years old and my whole life, people hve thought i was 5 years younger than I really am. Im not overly short, i mean im 5'9 (and believe me thats the only short thing about me) but im a lean guy and even though I know Im good looking, I feel like girls dont even give me a second glance because I look like a 14 year old. I mean, for gods sake, i got pulled over last week because a cop thought I was an underaged driver (fuckin' asshole). The only girls I can attract are like 3 or 4 years younger than me and I have no interest in someone who'd get me in serious trouble. My point is, because of my baby face I've become shy and I feel like i'll never find someone...

Most Helpful Girl

• There are girls out there that do, and girls out there that dont. Just because some dont doesn't mean that there's no chance there, You just needa find the right girl :)

What Girls Said 8

• I used to like certain guys who have baby faces but you don't look like you have a baby face. You're cute I think c:

• "And believe me that's the only short thing about me"

You sure you aren't fourteen?

• Look if your not going to give me a straight answer then just leave it be alright? And yes, im pretty sure im not fourteen.

• I'm not going to sit here and be bossed around by a 14 year old.

• Anyway, I didn't look at your pic, but some people like baby faces. You'll grow out of it anyway. Eventually you'll be happy you look young.

• i like baby faces. its cute. you'll be glad you look younger when your older!

• Some babyfaced boys are cute. I mean I've looked at boys who actually were young but I assumed they're older because of their height. Thank lord for age lol. Thats sets everything straight

• I think you look cute, a "babyface" is not always a bad thing :)

• As long as it's just the face that looks like a baby and not the boobies then you're fine.

• i love guys with baby faces, my boyfriend now has a baby face , don't be ashamed of it. i think most girls like guys like it. nothing is wrong with it

• the problem is that girls that are your age may find u attractive but they assume you are young therefore they never pursue you. give it sometime. as long as u are acting ur age , you will find a girl you like u and is of legal age!

What Guys Said 2

• Paul McCartney did pretty well.

• definitely not justin bieber wannabes