What would you think if a girl orders super small amouts of food?

i got a gastric sleeve done and lost weight, but something that buggs me is that when i go out people that dont know about it think im starving myself, when im not. i would tell my date i got a surgury done but would that make him think of me any differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she's healthy and enjoying herself, and she appreciates that sometimes I really need to get down with my eating, then I it's all good to me.

What Guys Said 4

• If a guy judges you because of something as trivial as that, then you can be sure he will judge you about a lot of other things too, some of which would be way more serious. You don't need the stress of constantly worrying about what a guy like that would think about every little decision.

A guy that cares, won't care, if that makes any sense.

• guys can eat only a small amount of food as well you know... and i'm one of them.

• Only if it's like cancer, if it's just a temporary change and then you're back to normal in a few months it won't matter much. Just a talking point

• I will be very curious, of course. I consider myself a big eater. If she tells her me that she likes to eat small amount of food, then I will respect her. Its her life, as long she is healthy, happy and comfortable, I am all good. Just be yourself.. Unless you are doing something bad like taking drugs or some shit like that, then of course, I would remind you to stop from doing that.

What Girls Said 5

• Haha I'm that girl. I don't eat much and I'm a vegetarian. A guy friend and I went to mcdonalds for lunch, and all I got was a small Caesar side salad. And used only 1/4 teaspoon dressing. Now he think I'm starving myself. I'm not I'm just careful about what I eat

• No worries. I do not think a sane person will judge you. Just eat the amount of the food you would like to eat and be healthy.

• Eat the amount of food you want to eat. If he asks you about it tell him you had surgery if he doesn't believe you let him you don't need a guy who will judge you because of the amount of food you eat.

• I swear about 90% of things girls fret about, guys don't even care about.

I doubt some dude is going to go haywire over your eating habits.

• Fuck what people think.