I'm insecure that he will get bored of having sex with me?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for two months. We've been in love with each other for two years but the time has never been right, with us living far apart. Now we're finally in the same city and we're really happy.

However we have sex a lot. He always wants to have sex with me. I'm totally fine with it, I want him too. But I'm scared that he'll get bored of having sex with me and look for it somewhere else. There was all this build up to our relationship, I'm scared he's going to get sick of it.

I guess my question is... will a guy get bored of sex with you if you sleep with him every day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any guys who would get bored of sex every day. I'm sure he wouldn't. You're obviously good at it cos he always wants it lol don't worry about that. You can always try to do things to spice it/change it up but if it's love like you say it is, you have nothing to worry about =)

What Guys Said 4

• These are totally normal things to feel. He probably feels the same way, or will at some point.

From the sound of it, youguys are in a honeymoon phase. That may wear off a bit but you'll still be fine as a couple

• if he love you sex will not get boring it will slow down in time but you can spice it up and experiment

• may be find a other girls also in his place

• Well after like 5 - 6 years yeah, he may get sick of the same stuff all the time. But you probably would as well. If and when that happens you guys should talk about it. You have nothing to worry about at the moment.

What Girls Said 1

• Sex isn't everything, although Of course important in Any Real relationship, and being Mother Nature has saw fit for you to become this One seed again, I believe everything seems to be sowed right Right now. You both have this chemistry, you both seem to hang in there, having found yourselves back into one another's lives And Arms once again.
    Yes, in time, but Not now, for I believe you have what it takes, not just in the bedroom, but in the Communication and Sharing common interests together, that it will fizzle out some, Somewhat Someday, for the honeymoon doesn't last forever...
    But even so, if two people really and truly love one another, they will stay Together, Never stray, even after----The lovin' is gone.
    For now, being it is just getting started again, don't live with one another right now. Nurture and nurse the Beguine that has Begun here, and wait and see if sharing a nest again is going to end up being two birds of a feather who stick together.
    Good luck. xx