Am I back in the friend zone?

Me and my girlfriend were talking for a 7 months before she finally gave me the chance. During my pursuit period, she was still head over heels for this jerk and was reluctantly trying to get him back. She eventually stopped chasing him and was sad for a few months and then after that period we got together, moved in together and a year later we're still here.

SO

Long story short, we got into a little fight more serious than ever and we haven't had sex since but have been sleeping in the same bed. Days go on and I was feeling bad about what had transpired and wrote her a romantic apology letter and bought her flowers. The next day while we were out we bumped into her ex in the grocery store. And she was acting awkwardly nervous. She grabbed on to me as we we're leaving telling me she loved me but Since then she hasn't been sleeping in the same bed with me and it's definitely hasn't been any sex. What the (expletive) is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she made you wait 7 months clearly you were her back burner. 2nd choice while she waiting or played with him. This other guy may have only 1 thing that she want from him and she my be addicted to that which could go on as long as she allows it. You stayed knowing she was hot for someone else which give her no reason to change mentally. Seeing him and acting nervous means she still cares. Immediate action after that says she's try to make you feel better after seeing the run in or she flaunting you off to make him want her more. Flowers are not for ever occasion or argument. I can't tell how many I seen go straight to the trash because it wasn't good enough. If she's not sleeping with you its for a reason. Which could be bad or good. Womens menstrual cycle changes and I'm not taking about just the days. She would have in infection from a different kind of soap - don't get scared. Sensitive products are made for a reason. She could be sleeping with someone else and taking a break so that she has a gap making her feel less guilty. But don't think of the worst outcome. She could just be getting back at you from the argument especially if she lost the fight. She's starving you out. Or she could be making her way out the door. You should be prepared for anything. I would be worried because she's not only making decisions but moves as well. it could get worse before it gets better. You seem like a nice guy for your sake I hope you find someone better.

What Girls Said 3

• She wishes she was with him still. Sorry sweetie, they may have contacted each other by now. If I ran into my ex while with my boyfriend i would have made a disgusted face and cracked a joke about how fat he's gotten to my man, then probably given my boyfriend road head on the way home and thanked god I'm with him and not that asshole that treated me like garbage.

• It means she was never over her ex. Dump her and move on.

• Why is she treating me differently now?

• Because she ran into him again and after all that time of trying to forget her feelings for him, seeing him again just brought up all those feelings again. She was never over him but she put him on the back burner.

• Give it time, there is no real way for anyone to tell you the answer, it only in her mind... All you can really do is decide for yourself if she is worth waiting to figure out, or if you'd be better off to move on, if you love her then be patient. Try to ignore the doubts and questions and be affectionate and loving, only time will tell... listen to your heart

• i like your comment and i m agree with you

• This is a really positive way to look at it actually. She may just need time to reflect after seeing him cuz obviously she felt very strongly for him at one time. So don't give her a reason to run to him or someone else if you really love her, clearly you do to hang around for 7 months. Good luck with everything.

What Guys Said 2

• that's s damn cpnfusing dude

• She's working on her exit strategy.