Help! My girlfriend thinks I'm tall!?

I'm 6'2" tiny and my girlfriend is 5'5" tall. She thinks that I'm tall but I always tell her that I'm tiny and it makes me feel uncomfortable when she mentions that I'm apparently tall. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• So what if she thinks you're tall xD It's good as long as she's shorter

What Girls Said 6

• 6'2" laying down or standing up?

• dude u should be grateful.. girls adore tall guys.. well i know i do.. my boyfriend is 6'2'' too and i like it :)

• Being Tall is an amazing thing!
    wow she is short lol

• Lol she's 5'5. Of course you're tall. To me, anyone 6ft and up is considered tall in my book

• Nothing lol tall is hot

• Whaaaaaat? ...

What Guys Said 5

• i'm 5'7" and i consinder myself tall... and you consinder yourself tiny at 6'2"? WTF?

• dude there is nothing wrong with being tall it's really cool 2 be tall it's kinda of alpha dog thing just enjoy urself and be grateful

• does it make you insecure after she said it?

• Yep totally! Don't know what to do :-/

• Well.. there's not much you can do. Maybe cut your legs in halve to the extreme.. but otherwise no.. im 187cm almost 6'2 and i see it as some extra height lol.. i can grab stuff easier from high shelves and what not lol

• 6'2 is pretty tall. I'm only 5'6 so yeah. Just appreciate and be grateful.

• Dude you are close to most guys. I am 5'5. How do you think I feel? I am too short? Help!