Ladies, would you laugh at your guy if he loves using boxers instead of normal white underpants?

I like my star wars boxers, playboy boxers, would you get annoyed by this type of underwear?

Would this be weird to you? I am 27 years old hehe

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer boxers, and who gets annoyed by underwear? Haha, don't worry about it. Fun patterns are fine, too. I have a bunch of weird socks, so I don't judge for that kind of stuff, lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha dont know.. Since im 27yo i thought i should use thighty whiteys but i prefer boxers.. more comfy!

• Dude boxers are better than tighty whiteys any day. But when you hit thirty i think its best to leave the pictures

0|1
    0|0
    • Well still 3 years to hit 30 so im gonna keep the crazy patterns.. I mean does that really say something about me? I like them cause they are. comfy

• Actually those are pretty comfy and they have nice patterns.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boxers all the way.

My boyfriend has so many crazy patterns.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxers deffo!! crazier the pattern/pictures the better! I own some crazy underwear myself it's quite fashionable now adays haha!

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha awesome.. Yeah love crazy patterns.. Its good to know this hehe

• I prefer boxers!

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer he wears boxers over briefs/tighty-whities

1|0
    0|0
    • They are more comfy to me! Not going to lie... Thanks for your opinion hun :)

• Who the f, gets annoyed by underwear? I don't like the white underpants, looks like a diaper or something a 5 year old would wear. So not sexy, actually a major turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Looool thank god you dont get eff annoyed my underwear lol... but oh well i prefer boxers instead.

• No -___- its not even remotely funny.

0|0
    0|0
    • Loool, weird? Annoying? Tell me!

• No, it is just your taste. I like panties that has cats prints on them, I am not one to judge.

• Haha ahh ok ok.. Thanks for your answer!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.