Bigger guy a turn off?

So ya I'm 6'2 220 lbs, but I'm not really like "fat" im just bigger around the middlet. I do a lot of weight lifting and work on a farm, so I'm real active I have never had a girlfriend and never had a girl tell me im hot or good looking so thats kind of a damper on what I think of my self.
Anyways, I've got this (girl) friend, she really beautiful and I like her a lot, but were just friends for now because we can't date until were 18. I have told her that I like her but she only said we should become better friends first because like I said before neither of us can date until were 18. so my question is.. did she put me in the friend zone by saying we should become better friends, or not? and if she did, is it because I'm a bigger guy?
Her: She's does basketball, softball track and all that stuff so she is very in shape and very good looking. and I think that because she is that way she could get about any guy out there, so that kind of makes me nervous.

by the way I'm 16 and she's 15.

If your a girl reading this, and you like bigger guys please leave what you look like plz!

and if you have any questions about anything to do with this please ask.
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly girls like bigger guys especially if its muscle, because they dont want a boy who is a stick. can you answer my recent question?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like bigger guys because I'm so small...
    She might be shy though. You never know.

• Well, are those 220lbs muscle or fat? Posting a picture would be nice ^^

What Guys Said 0