Should I give up on him or not?

I had been dating this guy that lives a couple hours away. We stopped talking a few weeks ago after I asked him what he was looking for. He told me he was looking for something serious but he was busy with work and that distance was a factor for us. Anyways, I tried to text him a week ago but no answer... I've been dating other guys but every time I'm on a date with them all I can think about is this one. For me, I feel like I didn't get closure even if we were only dating for 3 months.

I'll be near his location next week. Should I try to see if he wants to do something or just give up on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• i learned the hard way that you can't rely on the other person to give you closure, closure comes when you can move on from the experience.

i know what you mean about thiking only about him, i just went through something similar and he just stopped talking to me. but think of it this way, if he doesn't want to make the effort and you're forcing it, it just won't end up well for you.

if you want to talk to him then go for it, but remember you don't need him for closure. you'll b thining about him for a while that's normal, but it'll pass and you'll be able to move on.

What Guys Said 4

• get the closure you need if you feel like it'll help. you don't have to make plans to hangout with him all day but if you want to at least end on your proper terms then meet up with him. have a chat.

• Nope let him go. Long distance relationships never work, and he admitted distance was a factor.

• i think u love him if u r thinking of him on your dates! so when u get near his house! try making contact with him! Go to his place! if he responds than u should carry on otherwise not!

• Yeah you have to let him go , if he wanted to make it work he wouldn't say distance was a factor.

What Girls Said 0