Does anyone else just feel like completely locking off bf gf relationships on the whole?

I do all the time. I don't see the point anymore. How people are, how they treat people they "love"... and from my own experiences. I wish i could have that person, but i feel it's like a fool's dream

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 years and counting. So few people have personal honor and have no clue what it means. People just do whatever makes them feel good in the moment without any thought of the consequences. My standard is to find someone with honor and enough of it to notice it in me.

• omg i feel the same way about it <3

• Yeah... But sometimes I wonder why can't we find a person like us that wouldn't hurt our feeling...

• You will eventually find that person and probably more than once. The problem is you may go through so much heartache with so many bad people and become too defensive that you when you meet that person you are blinded and never see them as they truly are and if they went through the same thing they won't see you as you truly are underneath all the hurt.

What Guys Said 8

• I always keep an eye out for someone who could be worth it, but overall, I do see a lot of what you see as a male meeting females too. I even have been told by other women about how they plan to cheat on people they're with using the internet for hookups and stuff. It's really creepy.

• yea some women will give away anything just for status or material/superficial things and be selfish, some men will say , do and give anything just for some sex and still have intent to leave. I mean i know a guy that abuses his gf who is actually the one supporting him financially and takes the money to spend on his outside girl, like wth... like there is the saying " don't expect everyone to have the heart you do" and it's so true, i could never imagine being so selfish or hurtful. I hope we both find someone worth it =\

• well i think your perspective will drastically change once you meet the guy that fits right for you. most likely you've just been surrounded by a bunch of dbags.

• I have met a bunch of guys who I thought were the one only to find out they were jerks. It's like men are adapting and learning better deceiving tricks. I'm dating a guy right now and he is sweet but I'm keeping my eyes on him

• omg me too, it's like guys are big pretenders lol

• @halloweenvschristmas you know you're right and its good you have that thought in place just in case for a fail safe of some sort. there are plenty of douche bags in this world, keeping a guard up is always smart, even for the nice ones. @Asker too lol

• I'm just gonna throw this out there Indian. Now you may, or may not approve but...

Pizza will never leave you.

• Well, I cannot speak from personal experience, but so many people in this world are just seeing a girl as "meat"... a way of getting pleasure.
    Unfortunately my love life is not a rich story but the day I learn to know a girl I want her to be a nice person first of all. And she'll get my love. Preferably growing from a friendship.
    No one night stands or silly games for this guy :-(
    Let's hope we both soon meet the right one :-)

• Not every is the same but not every body is good also... I have seen most of guys that have gf just to have fun and leave their gf.. But I think It is very bad to break a Girls heart ♥... So I have never made a gf because.. I will make a gf when I truly like a girl.. Like i said everybody is not same. So never lose hope... Eventually in your life you will meet some who will be honest sincere to you.. But guys are mature at the age after 22 or 24..

• trust me it takes men a long time to mature, guys 22 or 24 are not mature lol

• Yeah you may be right.. But in my point of view every guy is different.. So you can not think that evry guy is same. Like I said I am different then others. because I have noticed.. So you cannot make every guy stand in the same line.. 'Every guys is different'.

• Ah yes. One of life's challenges. Finding the right one for you who makes you happy.

Part of succeeding is to not give up on it. No matter how many guys u don't make it with. Keep going. That is part of the challenge.

• It's a shame that this thought crosses the mind of people. There's so many good people out there yet one bad person can mess everything up.

• yes. more and more men and women are going their own way. its a good thing

What Girls Said 1