Would you tell a girl to back off?

Would you tell a girl to back off if she is giving your bf attention? How would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't. he's an adult. either he tells her that he's taken or i need to find someone more mature. i'm sure guys wouldn't want to be responsible for telling all those that are interested in their girls to "go away". It's more effective of a message if it comes directly from the source.

What Guys Said 1

• Taking the male side of the question, if my GF felt uncomfortable and some dude was hitting on her, I would tell him to back off, yeah.

What Girls Said 6

• I would pounce in front of her when she's heading towards my guy stick my hip out and point my finger in her face the way black girls do and say Na-uh bitch hands off, this man is mine. If she doesn't choose to listen I'd be ready for a full on cat fight meowwwrrr

• I love your answer :D

• when they flirts with your bf and you're there :D

• It is extremely disrepectful, they'd be an ass twat to try it in front of me.. isn't there some sister code for this?

• Tell your boyfriend that it makes you uncomfortable, and he should tell her to stop if she does it again. But if it keeps happening, escalates, and he isn't doing anything to stop it, that would be a red flag to end the relationship. Or, if you want to take matters into your own hands, I would ask her politely to stop. If she declines, I would be a bit more forceful in my words and tone of voice asking her to stop the second time. If it keeps happening, consult your boyfriend. Good luck!

• Also, if she does it in front of you, you could kiss your boyfriend or hold his hand or something that shows you're dating him.

• this is tricky LOL i would first and foremost trust my boy enough to know he's not gonna reciprocate and he's gonna be like "listen i have a girlfriend". but to be honest, if she crossed the line, then yeah you bet your a** i'm gonna tlel this little bish to back off LOL.

but tbh, it's not her, she can do whatever she wants, the most important thing is he won't reciprocate. if you're worried that he'll give her attention back then i don't think she's the problem.

• Some girls are sneaky and guys will not even realize they are getting involved

• I will try to hint that I don't like the way she is treating him, but I won't tell her that directly.

• I will raise my eyebrows and stare at her. if she still flirts. I will be like "hey! Go find someone you can flirt with not my bf" I'm straight forward. I don't like it when other girls are disrespecting other girls.

• If Its In Public And Im There With Him, I Would Just Go Over And Grab His Hand Or Kiss Him So she Knows. Lol