INNEROFFICE DATING YAY OR NAY?

I have no other opportunities to meet guys and well There are so many attractive guys at work... and its hard not to have noticed one in particular that I like... should I make a move?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's generally not considered a good idea. However... a lot of times people are part of a peer group that are generally similar to them... similar ideas, similar personalities, similar general levels of attractiveness. It is what forms a comfortable peer group that can maintain an equilibrium. Why I am telling you this is that just because the guys at work may be 'off limits' to dating, their friends are not. If you are having a hard time meeting people outside of work, it might be worth seeing if there are ways to interact with some of the people from work in a 'non-dating way' that could still help introduce you to a larger peer group.

What Guys Said 1

• No, I don't think it's a good idea..

• Humm...3/3 for Nay... I will stay away... unless I ever leave this place lol

• I've been tempted before, but then it's not worth it in the long run.

• yea I've been thinking about it and yea the bad defintely outweighs the good in this situation. For example there is a girl and this guy who seem perfect for each other and basically asct like they'r e dating with them going to lunch together everyday... but they refuse to date, they think it will complicate everything. I feel bacd becauseI I really think they have a chance, but then again I could be wrong, and they know themselves better than I ever could just by observing

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't mix work with pleasure just the way I would live though but who knows one of them could be the one so doesn't hurt just don't let it play into your work.

• I better not then... maybe I'll meet my future husband somewhere cool like an amusement park HA lol

• No -its unprofessional and a bad idea -if it doesn't work out then it'll create problem