Good ways to comfort guys?

My boyfriend is having to put his hat down today what is a good way to comfort him I'm with him right now or never seen him like this he teard up and went and got in the shower how can I go about comforting him but not smothering him but letting him
Now I care!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• That poor hat. I'm sure he'll miss his headpiece to death.

I'm going to assume you meant cat and there's not much you can do. Just be there for him. Hold his hand, hug him. If he needs to let his emotions out just let him, listen. Be supportive

• Give him a big hug, tell him that you love him and that you'll be there for him in any way he needs, and just listen if he feels like talking.

That's how I'd like to be treated during a difficult time.

• Putting his hat down? What does that mean?

• I dont have huge sympathy for cats, they kill loads of birds in my area for their own amusement, not because they are hungry. The neighbourhood is silent now.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you mean cat? There's really no way to comfort him.
    Pets and humans have a really strong bond. Just let him deal with it the way he wants. Just be there for him.
    Time heals...

• A good hat is hard to find. Tell him how much you enjoy his hair uncovered by a hat. Let him know that there are many place to buy new hats but he can also spray paint his head. Point out all the people who look good without needing a hat. Buy him some sunscreen to apply to the top of his head. Then buy him a novelty 10 gallon hat. Get all of his friends and family to surround him without wearing hats.