Crazy Ex keeps emailing?

My BF's crazy ex keeps emailing him about how she wants to get back together and she keeps talking all this bad stuff about me. He has blocked her from his phone, all social medias sites but she is emailing his work email. He said they were only together for a few months well turns out it was more like 6 months. He responded back to her right in front of me how he is happy and has a gf but still she just keeps going.

How should i respond to this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• It's kind of in his court, not a lot you can do about it directly. If he has blocked her from everywhere else, he should have enough common sense to simply block her from his work email too.

If he is annoyed by the behaviour, which he should be, then her obsessive communication spree should just be driving him further and further away.

• True. Its just hard because i want to say something to her because she is talking bad about me but then that lowers me to her level so i'm just keeping quiet.

• Being the better person is harder emotionally, but better in the long run.

• Tell him not to contact her anymore, and have him block her at his work email as well. If he gets defensive about it, he's hiding something. Although if he's gone through that much trouble to block her, I don't think he'll mind blocking her at work either.

• Just tell him to block her from emailing him, or better yet deactivate his account, and create a new email address. Its easy pizzy lemon squeezy..

• Tell a her off get shit strait before it gets worse ik it sounds bad but it works

• ignore?, my ex ignores me when she doesn't want me to contact her and i get the idea she doesn't want to be bothered so i stay away

What Girls Said 1

• Have a face-to-face conversation with that girl, and don't take your BF along when you meet her. Maybe, you can record the conversation for your safety.