Guy's I have a question. If you've been really close friends with a girl for about 4 years and neither one of you are attracted to each other... Would you stop talking to her because your new girlfriend told you to?
My best friend just got a new girlfriend and she said she doesn't like how close we are and asked him to delete me out of his phone and off facebook, would you do it? would you try to make her understand WE ARE JUST FRIENDS? would you break up with her?
... feel free to write an opinion on what you would do in this situation. :)
- I would end my friendship with the girl like I was asked0% (0)20% (2)17% (2)Vote
- I would try to make my girlfriend understand0% (0)40% (4)33% (4)Vote
- Bro's before hoe's (break up)50% (1)10% (1)17% (2)Vote
- Try to make both my friend and girlfriend become friends50% (1)20% (2)25% (3)Vote
- See results...0% (0)10% (1)8% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
E. That would be the end of the new girlfriend. No way I would tolerate somebody just wandering in to my life off the street, so to speak, and trying to dictate who I can and cannot be friends with. Delete a friend of 4 years off of Facebook and my phone because of some immature self-esteem problems? Nope, don't need that kind of crap in my life at all. That is way too much insecurity, and shows a complete lack of trust in my and in my ability to have friends that are important to me.
- Show AllShow Less