How to attract a short guy?

I'm very short (4 foot 9) and I'm not complaining but I only seem to be chatted up by giants.

While this is great and everything, is there anything that short guys, in particular, like in a girl? They seem to not be interested as it would seem to be too 'obvious' and date girls similar heights to them. Once I mistakenly called a short guy cute (as in attractive) but he got all defensive and I had to watch what I called him after that.

So is there anything that short guys in particular like or is this a lost cause?

(By the way, nothing against taller guys but life is just easier when you don't have to ask for kisses or shout for them to hear you teehee)

Most Helpful Guy

• cute is not a good word to use for a guy , even more so if he's small it will make him feel less of a man. Try hot or something along those lines :)

• I should have just said attractive but normally when I'm with my girlfriends and I want to point out a guy I usually use the term cute. Once I told a tall guy that and he really did not care about my use of terminology

• So by that theory I should be making babies with tall guys?

• Not really just seems to be the trend. I think you should make babies with the guy you love. And there are heaps of short guys out there that would love to marry you and start a family. I think you like short guys and many short guys will like you too. Listen to your heart not to me :) Go for the short guy girl , you will find him! I know you will :) Klaatu everyone knows you like not to be normal haha. Girl try to avoid calling a guy cute , you will get better results that way ;)

What Guys Said 8

• thank you for being interested in short guys [I'm 5'1]. I can't speak for other guys but I like girls who are around my height.
    someone who knows how to say please and thank you.
    who knows how to respect and be nice to a guy.
    Talking to us like equals rather than horny guys who are only good for our money.
    understands I'm a gamer and will spend much of my time on computers. (I do understand how to be social and spend time away from computers when needed)
    Someone who's passionate, affectionate, cuddly, enjoys silence every now and than, or just sit and listen to music.
    listens to what we are saying maybe even interested in the topic.
    a girl who likes spending time with us but knows when to let us have our own time away from her.

this one isn't a must but long term I would like to know if she's interested in having sex with me.

• Thanks for the response. Those are points that I think everyone should learn (respecting each other)

• you're welcome.

• you're only 4'9" so short for you is ultra-limited LOL only a midget will be shorter than you... so :P

• Haha I don't mean shorter than me but anything under 5 foot 7

• you mean leg shortening? hahahha i'm a giant in front of you so i'd accept if you even willing to pay.

• Okay deal

• I really don't see an issue here.

• Not a serious issue but just wanted to see if there was a way too attract shorter guys.

• Giants usually 6 foot plus. Im just a hobbit

• How funny. I liked a girl that height before. She actually initiated things with me. I'm 6' too.

• I can imagine an angry dwarf guy shouting "What did you call me? How dare you call me cute! RAWR!"

Oh man, I'm sorry. Perhaps look on the internet? There's plenty of things like that there.

• Hahaha it was not as bad as that but its annoying watching what I say.

• Mousetraps..

• Im 5"7 thats quite short for a guy we like SHORT girls ! :D Petite... and sweet girls.

• Really? You are probably one of few

• Awwww that's so sweet!

• How do you mean you messed up your preferences with her? Thats so cool (just realised i called your relationship an unmanly word)

• Same as a tall guy I'd guess.

• I guess everyone has their own individual taste but just hoped there would be something

• i like short girl

What Girls Said 2

• Really? How odd.. at. 5'1" i wish only tall guys would approach me... but i get short guys who are usually way too young for me.

I`ll give you advice that i don`t practice myself... but when what you like doesn`t come to you, yiu go to it!! (If they`re not approaching, then you approach!) Your chances of being rejected are slim compared to mine, considering short guys have it harder when it comes to women, because most girls prefer taller.

Good luck!!

• Haha yes that is good advice. If only I was not so scared of making the first move

• I know what you mean... xD

• I hear some short guys prefer taller girls. I don't know why tho, but yep

• I guess there is no hope there

• A cute guy who was only like 2 inches taller than me offered to give me his number today. Haha so maybe there's hope

• That's awesome!