Am I extremely weird?

Hey I'm a shy 15 year old boy,

Is it weird that I feel lonely at night wanting a girlfriend to chat with, compliment and kiss goodnight?

PS. I live in a rather small town so most of my boy classmates knows most of the girls in the town, which scares me for them getting to know... And then there is the part I don't know any girls to talk to, so the only girls I talk to is my girl friend.

Plus. Sorry for my bad English, hope it makes kinda sense.

I'm really glad for all your opinions. Thanks 😄 and have a good day / evening

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are not weird. I am like that too, having a strong desire of not being forever alone, and I'm a year younger than you, and have been feeling that since I was 12.
    What I think you should start doing is talking to girls. Not ditching your guy friends and only hang out with girls, but just talk to them more. Maybe one of them would fall in love with you and you also like her back. And if she likes you, and you like her, then if everyone know each other isn't that better?
    We are teenagers, having feelings like this is completely normal. But just remember that we are teenager so schoolwork and stuff are important too. Good luck, boy, GO TALK TO GIRLS!!!

What Girls Said 5

• You're shy which is holding you back from situations like talking to people, especially girls. We need a companion, its only normal. Try to find a conversation starter to help you start a conversation to get to know a girl so that it doesn't start out awkward. Good luck.

• That is not weird at all in fact that was me a few years back
    its human nature to want a companion don't think much about it

• Hey! I'm also 15 turning 16 in November and you being shy is normal but, if you like a girl talk to her! I also feel lonely at times haha :) But your not weird you seem nice :)

• Nope that is completely normal! Go get tinder :p

• Not weird at all - that's completely normal. I also feel lonely at night, wishing I had a guy to chat with and cuddle with and kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• Awwww, look at that insecure boy of 15yo feels that he is weird.

Fuck no, you are absolutely normal like everybody else, that's what life is. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.