I found out from a couple of friends that a girl I like shares the same feelings. I haven't asked her out yet, is this bad?

We me two weeks ago. Last week we hung out five of the seven days of the week, with the last day, Sunday being just the two of us at a festival.

Things are going great but there are still some awkward silences between us. I'm kind of worried if we're not necessarily compatible or if I'm just not totally comfortable around her. It usually takes a month or so before I can really talk to someone.

But I'm worried she might be getting bored. I'm worried if she's getting frustrated that I haven't asked her out even though it's gotten kind of obvious by now.

Should I just ask her out now, drop the pretense, and see how things go when we're dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it bro its better to go in head first if she expects it she won't wait around for long, But really go for it and you'll get more comfortable with her eventually and that can be a milestone in the possible relationship that you will have with her, where you can speak freely with her comfortably

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously ask her out. I've been waiting for this one dude to say he likes me for a couple years now. Im tired of waiting

• I think you should.

What Guys Said 1

• the sooner the better. trust me. generally speaking.