Is it wrong to want to talk to my gf every day?

I have been seeing this girl for a month now, it seems to be going well. There is one thing that I want to change though, I talk to her on the phone about 2-3 times a week and we only meet up on the weekend. I like her a lot and I honestly want to talk to her everyday after work, or maybe meet with her for a drink or two. I really enjoy her company. But I don't want to come off as a clingy guy. Maybe we only chat for an hour or so, that's all.

Girls what do you think, if a guy was texting or calling you everyday or wanted to hang out more often would that turn you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont consider that clingy. He just really loves/misses me

What Girls Said 3

• hmmm, great question. There was this one quote that distance/space makes the heart grow fonder. You don't want to always see her everyday. You want to have a life of your own. I want to see my boyfriend everyday, but I think it's best if I can make him miss me sometimes too. In fact, you should enjoy your space cause one day, once you're married, you're stuck seeing her everyday hahahahah. But i would LOVE if my boyfriend called me everyday, that means he's thinking of me a lot throughout the day and that is pretty darn flattering. My stupid ex was never that way.

• It varies from relationship to relationship, but my man and I can't go a day without at least a quick exchange of "I love you"s via Facebook messenger. And on the weekends I pretty much live with him. We were like that when we first started talking too, though. Always in contact, always hanging out. It was like two pieces of duct tape with sticky sides facing each other got closer and closer until they finally touched, and there's no separating that shit.

If I were you I'd just kinda test the waters, text her more often, see how she responds to it. Just make sure she's going to be mutually clingy with you before you end up freaking her out or annoying her and she pushes away. Some people really like their space.

• That's so sweet!!! You should tell her! If she likes u too, she will be happy to hear that...

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that would be clingy to want to talk to her if you were dating her , as by that point there should be more contact if your seeing each other exclusively. otherwise I don't see where relationship is going if there is not regular contact between each of you

• Its normal to want to, its a relationship killer to actually try and do it.