Is he only after me for sex now?

So I dated him the first time last weekend. And we had sex on our first date. Now he told me he would be busy this weekend, but would want to come to my place on Saturday night for 'some movies.' Didn't he just make it obvious what is actually on his mind? First date ended in my bed and second date purely in my bed? I don't want to be just a booty call. What should I tell him now? How can I say no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to hangout with your friends. If he is interested in dating you he would be fine with it.

• On second thought, tell him that you won't have sex with him again till you know him well. If he is really interested he wouldn't mind waiting.

What Guys Said 3

• first off. this is why you dont fuck on the first date. the guy in the situation ends up thinking most of the time that you are easy and after only want anything to do with you once sex is included. however this isn't all guys.

if you really wana see what his intentions are, then have a date in public and go from there. if he refuses still or backs off after. you can see what he really wanted.

• You could try avoiding the dates in your place and keep dating in public areas for a while. If he loses interest you'll know what's on his mind. If you don't trust him you can tell him that you guys aren't clicking..

• or maybe he's actually busy but looking at your age. yes he wants sex.. All men do lol. If he likes you he will wait. But don't make him wait for months though that's too long

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you have sex so soon? I feel like you set the standard. If you don't wanna be just a booty call then suggest y'all go out somewhere.