How do I start a conversation with my crush?

she probably don't know i exist

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hey, how's it going?"
    "You going to X event next week? No? Aw, well you should come. It'll be fun. We can go together if you want."
    "Hi, do you have a study group? I've been looking for one. No? Do you want to make one/study together sometime?"

The possibilities are endless. Just talk like a normal person (& don't wait in the shadows like a creepy stalker). Be forthright but not overbearing & keep the conversation low-key. Watch for signs she's not interested and cut it off as soon as you see them.

What Girls Said 6

• If she doesn't know you even exist, you BETTER make her know that you exist. Say hi to her, but don't say hi to her too many times. Give her some gum occasionally, or just start random conversations with her. For example, if you give her a piece of gum ask her what's her favorite flavor. A random conversation? "Love your converse, you're other friends must be jealous." Or if you got the nerves, flirt. Not like "touching the butt" flirt but like "Hey sexy, love your eyes." Smile and look at her in the eyes more, find her interests, and if they are just like yours, talk to her about them. Like if she's having a conversation behind you with 5 other people about a football game and you love foot ball, casually lean your chair back and say "OHHHH the football game!!! It was epic!!!" or if it was bad, "UGH that foot ball game sucks so effing bad"
    GRAB HER ATTENTION FIRST AND YOU WILL DO FINE. Good luck!!!

• HAHAHA I'm in the same situation as you! Except, I'm pretty sure my crush knows I exist. I think we should go up to our crushes and say hi. If they dont treat us right from the bat, they're not worth it right? We should also compliment them. I mean, who wouldn't like to be flattered by a total stranger? Best of luck!

• Just talk to her the worst that will happen is she won't be interested and if that happens it most definitely isn't the end of the world. Just DON'T come across needy and annoying.

• Charming smile and say hi

• Charming and Sense of humor is the best way

• Just say hi or something.

What Guys Said 1

• just say hi if she's nice she'll say hi back.