Do you think the more you fall in love with life, the less you crave love from someone else?

Or do you think no matter what you will always be waiting for love? I've been single for 22 years (my entire life) and I thought this... Guys, what would you think about an attractive girl who told this to you? (That she's never had a boyfriend )

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so it's almost quite the opposite for me. I've loved only one girl where the feeling was very much mutual and indescribable and when she passed away I don't I've ever hated my life as much as I did that day.
    I don't think I wanted to see people being happy in their own lives in regards to them having someone special when I'm burying the girl I wanted to marry. It took a long time to get over that 1 girl but to fall in love with life no I don't think so. I've had a pretty crap childhood, even shittier parents, I've buried more friends that I can count on both hand of mine. I've moved on and have dated around but nothing special. I've got a few friends, military, school and my own hobbies, goals, interests but there are time where all that is not enough. When people say you'll just KNOW when you meet the proverbial "one" you'll just know it? Yeah Well it's a very tough act to follow. I just try to keep in my mind that the next girl isn't the same and that she should be treated special in her own right.

What Guys Said 4

• I Love life, yet I long for the day I meet the person I will marry.
    I think most guy would think to themselves she's always been single something must be wrong with her. I probably wouldn't say that but I definitely would get to know if I was interested in you and maybe thats it maybe you've never really caught a guys interest.

• Being single by choice is actually an attractive trait. She seems confident enough to take care of herself. I am usually attracted to such girls but I dont care about whether they were single their whole lifr or had a bf. But yeah its definitely a get go thing.

• No. It's what I always tell people. The more you have going on for you and the more you do, the more you love life and don't need someone. A significant other should enhance your life not make it. So do I believe everyone wants love? Yes. Should they? Yes. Should they change who they are to get it or worry about it so much that they get down? No. If you are truly successful then you won't have time to think about it and it will just happen.

• Single and untouched? That's elite.

What Girls Said 1

• For some, definitely. I think people who are more free spirited tend to be single, and enjoy that freedom.