Women, would you date a guy who has prettier face/hair than you?

I'm wondering if you girls would feel secure or not in dating and going out with a guy who is more beautiful than you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but if I were insecure, it would be because I feel he might dump me for someone more of his "league." Not insecure because I think I'm ugly or something. He's still a man, and I'm still a woman. He'll only be pretty for a man, and I don't compare the genders.

What Girls Said 6

• If I was attracted to him, than yes, I might be intimidated like he was out of my league but if he liked me back I would give him the benefit of the doubt and just date him.

• I like a guy right now who lots of girls like, but he looks at me a lot. I mean if he likes me back it is flattering but im worried that if i date hima nd am not. up to par with him, other girls would say "why is he ddating her? She's not even halfway as good looking as him." Or i have to deal with the stares other girls give him. But i know as long as he likes me, thats a ll that matters. And at least he's dating me

• I consider my boyfriend to have more attractive features than I do. And I date him.

• It would certainly make me feel special knowing a guy who "prettier" than I would want me.

• I wouldn't want to because I'd feel insecure, but at least i could admire his beauty. This mixed guy I like has hair much longer than mine. But its gorge on him!! So I'd definitely still date him anyway

• I would totally date a guy more attractive than me mostly because I figure he must've gotten into the relationship for a reason in the first place and just trust that he wouldn't leave me for someone hotter.

What Guys Said 0