Do you think he is going to call, or should I just forget about him?

So I've known this guy for a little over two weeks. The first week we texted mostly he called me twice. Then we met for two dates which seemed to go good and he kissed me and cuddled. Then the next week he called me or text me every day. This past weekend he was going boating three hours away with his best friend he told me but he still said he would talk to me. But then two days went by so I though id just sent him a text to see what he's doing and he sent one back within in like 2 min and said getting ready to leave to go back home and I haven't heard from him since. Should I just forget about him? Or do you think he will call me tonight since he was busy(or so he said)?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh girl, wait! Don't jump into conclusions so quickly. We always seem to think a guy doesn't like us or isn't interested because he isn't texting or calling back fast enough. He is away. He told you he was on his way home, so chill out for a bit, and wait for a text or call. If he wasn't interested in you, He wouldn't have went out on a date with you twice, kissed/cuddled with you or called/texted you. Those are all signs that he's interested. So chill out and be patient. In the mean time, keep your self busy as well, and once your not worrying about him calling you, he will call you unexpectedly k? hope that helps

What Guys Said 1

• Give him a day or two, then text him. If he doesn't respond...NEXT!

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously if he's been busy for the last couple days, he might not have the time to sit down and call you. But maybe if you just give him the time, and just focus on you instead for now. He'll come around soon enough. And I'm sure he'll call you soon. Just give him some time to breathe .

• i think he'll call. just stay cool and don't contact him just yet.

• he is probably sleeping! sounds like he had a long trip with his friends. BTW guys adore there sleep :)