How do you win the attention of a guy you like?

I've been talking to this guy for awhile and we used to talk about having relationship potential. It seems that he likes me at times but then some days he can be distant. Is there a way other than being blunt and asking him to draw a line between friend and more?

Most Helpful Guy

• try body contact with him or touching his hands with your hands. Stand close to him.

What Guys Said 2

• you can always go for broke and be honest but that usually doesn't end well. (like a hail mary in football.) I would make him jealous, sadly. Otherwise, you just have to wait for him to realize and go for what he wants and you have to remember there are other girls out there.

• He's probably not the one for you. He most likely doesn't like certain behaviors of yours or isn't always attracted to you. If a guy really likes you, he will always act the same

What Girls Said 0