She asked me why do I want to meet her after we have been talking on a dating site. WTF?

Why would a girl ask me why I want to meet her? It said she was looking for a relationship on her profile. Is she just trying to see what my intentions are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you do don't say "i wanna have fun and see where it goes". You might as well just say you wanna fuck her and Chuck her if you say that. Cuz that's what 99% of dudes want on dating sites, so this is why she asked. Tell her you enjoy talking to her and would like to take her to dinner.

• I'm starting to wonder if that's what girls use these sites for. Something tells me she just wants to hookup.

• Well I don't know what you guys have talked about, if you get that vibe then say something else lol I'm just going off of why I would ask such a thing.

• I don't do hookups. haha. What you said makes sense. I appreciate your input :)

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously you're being catfished. You could be talking to a man for all you know.

What Guys Said 3

• She wants to figure out what makes you tick by your answers. Or if she's wasting her time. Why did you talk to her initially? Why are you still talking to her? What do you find interesting about her? Etc. She wants to see if any of what you say seems genuine. Or are you just looking for a quickie.

If you say "Well this IS a dating site." I can guarantee it will be the last thing you ever say to her.

• Some women use dating websites to simply boost there egos.

• might be a catfish

• what's a catfish?

• A catfish is someone who is pretending to be someone they are not, and now that you want to meet her, she might not be the girl she claims to be.

• for example she isn't the person on her profile picture