Is it weird if im a black girl dating a red neck guy lol?

I just want to know... He really likes me. Have you ever heard of a red neck dating a black girl

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Does anybody know what an actual redneck is? Why all the racist comments about rednecks. As for your question no its not weird. Im a redneck and black women are just as beautiful as white, asian, indian etc. women. Love is love and its color blind.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I live in the South, and no, it is not weird. Many black women pursue white guys where I live.

1|2
    0|0
  • Meh, Native Americans are qui-
    ... O-Oh... As in... With the Red... Y-You know, Red... R-Red Indians and... Their neck would... Yeah...

1|1
    1|0
  • If your black and he likes you he is no redneck. Probably just a country boy and that's something completely different.

0|2
    1|0
  • Not all rednecks are racist.

1|2
    0|0
  • Well I know that on the surface it sounds like an unlikely pair, but maybe he's not a racist and is really a good guy. He just happens to like Lynyrd Skynyrd and tailgate parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redneck =/= racist

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG! Another Black Girl/White Guy Post! What A Freakin' Surprise!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I just acquired a slave fetish...

1|1
    0|1
    • What!!! I hope you are joking.. let me know when to laugh lol

• Show All
    • It was me... but I was just being nice lol :)

• PM me.

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely not. We like what we like. Ethnicity and color is irrelevant.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard of it, and yes I personally think it's weird. I don't know, unless you're a country girl yourself.

1|0
    0|1
  • No! That's not weird. It happens. Lol I don't think all rednecks are racist. I think they got that name from working hard in the sun all day. Something like that I was told. I think Hicks are the racist ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make him racist to be a redneck, but I think it is pretty racist to assume, because someone is a redneck they are racist. Meh, nothing weird here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half of my crushes are redneck country boys. Its not them I worry about, its those older adults in their fam who may not accept us

0|1
    0|0
  • No at all. If you guys like each other then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you just looking for approval and validation or is there any background information you would like to share?

1|0
    0|0