Ladies, are stretchmarks on a guy due to losing weight a turn off?

I used to weight 265 pounds.. now im at 195.. I ended up with strechmarks on on my waist.. Is this something repulsive to you when seeing your man naked?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just be happy for losing the weight! Good on ya! I personally would not be bothered. I have some on my back that look like I was got at by a dog or something because they're quite red weirdly.

And I doubt whoever you are with will be looking at them anyway! They will want you, imperfections included because remember, if someone loves you enough, you'll be perfect to them!

Hope that boosts your confidence and good luck in the future! :D

0|1
    0|0
    • This is true.. and its a two way street.. I wouldn't care if the girl i love has them..

Thank you very much for your input hun.. i appreciate it :)

• You're welcome! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Stretch marks don't bother me at all. I have some from being pregnant so I'm used to seeing them.

1|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn't care if the girl i love has them.. I think its something that just happens..

Thank you for your answer :) very much appreciate it

• I could not care less about stretch marks. On either gender. I see them as battle scars, haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • No! Everyone gets them for one reason or another. If someone cares, she is NOT worth your time!

Congrats on losing the weight!!

1|1
    0|0
    • I understand this.. yeah, because she could be very shallow then right?

And thanks! Haha i am. still lossing some more, but not going hardcore anymore.. i feel great (health wise) hehe

• Not at all and congrats on losing the weight (:

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Like they say about Pregnant women with stretchmarks They are TIGER STRIPES

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofc the same for women

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't care about them on the girl i love.. being totally honest..