Rate me question? I'm curious what you guys think?

Here's a picture of me:

Just a selfie head shot:

http://i58.tinypic.com/i6b9ye.jpg

And a full body shot to give you an idea if my body type:

http://i57.tinypic.com/21mt08h.jpg

I look more like this on an everyday basis because I wear glasses most of the time. I always make sure to dress well though because I like having good style! Makes me feel good :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/ipnwc0.jpg

Please be honest. I'm curious what you guys think.

Also feel free to put what you think my personality is like based off my pictures. I'm just wondering how I come off to strangers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Gorgeous. And don't knock the glasses, some people like them more.

• by the way I don't do number rankings. I think everyone should view themselves as a ten no matter what anyone says. Don't leave yourself open to hurt from people online. They are cold and will just bring you down.

• Aw, thank you! :)

What Guys Said 18

• Are you Punjabi or Gujarati? :P

• Cute. But, perhaps we should know your nationality / country? Because I would find that style a bit on the weird side for the US?

• Indian sorry lol. I don't wear that outfit on the daily, just to indian events

• 8/10. Plain type who likes a little traditional activity. Likes western lifestyle... likes music and movies... goes to university probably to be a doctor. Confident... happy.. family orientated

• 7.5 better than the everyday people you see in real life attractive those types would be 6.5/10 you beat that by 1 whole point which is a pretty big difference.

• Not half bad! Thanks :)

• Wow thank you :) I have no abs, but I am working on it have been doing lots of sit ups. Do you mind following me? Cause when I get abs I am gonna post a rate my abs question and your opinion matters since your hot. Lol ;)

• Lol sure. I'll be sure to be on the lookout for your question lol

• I love your looks. I would be checking you out :)

• The blue dress is Stuning, georgous. Seriously where does it come from? if it's a traditional thing, were it is from/ name of the dress?

I'd say that this is a perfect exemple of a girl who is pretty without that load of makeup and without wearing provocative clothes. Really nice and good looking.

• Your quite attractive and have good figure, your dimples frame your smile very well, and your hair looks silky and soft. And the glasses are cute :).

• Thank you! :) how sweet!

• You are Indian? 7.5/10. You hav a charming smile

• Beautiful :)

• 8/10 you are an easy crowd pleaser you are very pretty!

• I think you look very nice!! The glasses looks great on you and you have a great smile!!

• You are gorgeous. You have a cute smile.

• 2 out of 5. comfortable vibe

• Fair enough. Thanks for the rating!

• no big deal, other guys find u stunning ;) you just have to pick the right one

• Haha :) I appreciate that you were honest though, thank you!

• Not my type but 7/10 for me... :)

• 4/10. I prefer White girls though.

• Average which is not bad and not amazing feel it's a fair call and better than being ugly :)

• Lol yes better than ugly :)

• Rate me, rate me my friend.
    Rate me, rate me again...
    I'm not the only one [x4]

• You seem like a friendly person. But i do not find you attractive in this pictures, i don't like the teeth and i don't like the eyes. Especially in the second one, you look scary (wide eyes).

• Aw :( well thanks for the opinion! Can't please everyone lol

What Girls Said 5

• Umm I think your smile is not very genuine, at least this is how i feel. and this makes the whole pic a bit.. umm weird :D And umm well I'M not too used to this kind of culture. And the last thing on my mind, I would change my glasses :) But this is just my opinion!

• Fair enough, thanks for your honesty!

• You are a very beautiful young Lady! (Not hitting on you, I'm straight) You asked for honesty, and that is the truth. Plain and simple. :)

• Personality wise, from your pictures, you look friendly and nice.

• Thank you! You are really pretty yourself!

• YOU ARE SO PRETTY! I love you skin hahahha its so clear and glowing and you look so happy!

• Very pretty smile don't let anyone take that away from you :))

• Can I have your blue dress please!!! Hahaha your very beautiful don't worry! :)

• Haha you can borrow it ;)