Why don't guys like me?

What do guys SERIOUSLY like in a girl- and no.. actually tell the truth! No guys have EVER liked me... soo...

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is you in the picture... then I think you are
    misinterpreting the signals from any males.

the teen male would typically feign a fisike

• Sorry... hit send in error.
      soooo.. a teenage male would feign a dislike possibly they have a crush. He ain't gonna show his friends that he has turned into a soppy git.

In a non pervy adult to child opinion... I would class you as attractive... there is prob a load of guys out there that like you... just too shy to ask...

dont stress on it.. things will happen for you doon enough.

Try a new hair do... some make up.. some fragrance...

GOOD LUCK...

just relax... your knight is on route... be confident or read up how to be... read up on conversation starters
      look up talking with eye vontact

What Guys Said 12

• Physically - Petite/Athletic, I'm short myself and am involved in a couple of sports, which gives me that body type myself. I have always been the most attracted to a girl of a similar body type. (I'm 5'6'' and 120lbs, so despite how incredibly masculine this is going to sound - I can be described as Petite/Athletic)

Emotionally - Down to earth. I know that it can be good to be head in the clouds occasionally, but the girl who is confident with who she is, and knows who she is (And there is a BIG difference between knowing your faults and your strengths, and going with that "If you can't handle me when I'm at my worst" shit.) is extremely attractive. If a girl (And I'm sure this goes for girls looking at guys too) knows what she excels with, and knows what she is behind with, and can simply be herself, it says a lot.

Intellectually - There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. No matter how much you learn, and no matter how much you know, it is still possible to be a highly naive individual who cannot apply their theoretical knowledge into practical use, that is why there's the saying "Common sense isn't". I'm only 19, so I'm not even going to pretend that I've seen a lot (Because most of the time anyone who needs to tell people about how much they've seen, haven't seen anything), but one of the things that stands above and beyond all else, for me, when it comes to whether I like a girl is wisdom. Good judgement comes from experience, and most of the time experience comes from bad judgement. Wisdom is the ability to have good judgement without previous experience, by using experience from something that others may not consider related.

And lastly, this one just deserves an honorable mention. If a girl is aware of the fact that she is very attractive, and chooses not to use that as an advantage in the dating world, but instead focus on who she is as a person rather than just relying on her body - she instantly proves that she has a lot more to offer.

• Ok first off, right off the bat, you look pretty. Second off, you're still young and finding and sifting through all the pathetic squandering males surrounding you. Since the line has been cast already, expect compliments. But I sincerely do think you're soft on the eyes.

• It seems you don't have enough confidence, and as women like that in a men; men also like that in a women.

What I want in a woman is: confidence, independent, pretty (you can have a hot body, but the face is what really matters, something you have no problems with), goofy, happy, sociable, loving and caring.

It is not true that men only look for good breasts and butt, we focus more on the personality and the face. Believe me.

What you need is a confidence boost. Start smiling to guys, and I swear plenty of guys will like you.

• well you look cute
    you can approach them first
    dont wait for some1 to make move
    be confident you will find some1 soon

• Like yourself first, your not ugly, a guy likes you for who you are, work out, experiment with your looks, but never change who you are. thereby if you like a guy, you should show him, there is nothing wrong with a women to flirt with a guy, he should make the move on you, but show them you fancy them.

• not agan the same question how many times you will post it?

• because. YOU FRIEND-ZONED ALL THOSE WHO LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WANNA GET THOSE WHO JUST LIKE YOU CUZ OF YOU LOOKS!!! damn people these days :P

• yeah, sure, that photo profile, and so on. you are a joke.

This is bait.

Unless you are living in a cavern, this cannot be true.

Or maybe you are so full of yourself you can't even see people noticing you
    Maybe you treat people with so much disdain that you are just carving for attention while not giving anything.

Attention Wh*re..

• Wow, what is it with all these pretty young girls with zero confidence? Is it because feminists have finally scared boys away from girls? Seriously, everything is so much different after just five, or so, years...

• You look pretty, so it's probably not your looks. Can you tell us a little more about your personality?

• Just be a little more confident and initiate.

• finally found out you are 13. you are 13 ok, that's why

What Girls Said 1

• Look, guys, like girls, all like different things. Just be confident in your abilities. Be sure of yourself. Be able to laugh at yourself. Be a kind, open person. Be yourself. Enjoy your life, and soon a guy will come along who'll want to be a part of it.