I get nervous around cute girls im 21 and virgin what can I do to not get nervous?

usually when i meet a cute girl no matter how much i like her i can never ask her to go on a date or for her number i get too nervous and even have difficulties just keeping a conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of the girl being even more nervous than you. On a more serious note however, you can just keep trying slowly. Each time doing more than you would have before. You don't have to ask the first girl out the first time you say hi. Start with simple hellos to different girls just to get used to the idea of talking to 'cute' girls. Hopefully with time you will eventually become less and less nervous. You can't not be nervous the first time you do ask her out because that is a very common human characteristic. So keep practising talking to girls and you will get the hang of it.

What Girls Said 2

• I got nervous around guys too, like I couldn't even look at them most of the time... but then I realized they are just people. I shouldn't treat them any different then I would someone else just because I happen to be attracted to them. I try to make a good impression just by being friendly and if I can work up the courage I make a bit more obvious. Over all just try to shift into "shy"mode and completly isolate yourself... its ok to be a little shy I think just try not to let it come to a point where you can't speak to them... It's not like their some devine being you can't look upon... I repeat they are just people!

• no worries we all have been there... just imagine her naked, or in an embarassing situation, we are just people, nobody is perfect... take a deep Breath aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand start.. I wonder if u would want a cup of tea/coffee with me... or isn't it a nice day today? or Have you seen this movie before? its just great.. or Nice haircut, or... Next time get a bra please i can see your lalalalalals... haha

What Guys Said 3

• A good mental trick that has worked for me is to try to mentally picture them masturbating to the thought of being with you. This sounds kind of stupid, but it works. Sorry girls, that's how I get up to asking you out.

• An alternative vision to the other one proposed by @outofthegrey is to picture the girl taking the nastiest explosive shit on the toilet. A smell so bad it peels paint off the walls. She's sweating, her face is red, small children are running for cover

• Yep. The basic idea is to humanize her, picture her doing things that you have done and she'll be less of a girl and more of a person.

• What's the difference between a girl and a person?

• He's making a "girl" more than she is. He's putting her on a pedestal as this perfect feminine creature who holds the keys to pleasure and happiness.

• change this scary portrait of the old-fashioned dude in your profile and you'll boost up your posibilities and i'm talking seriously now