I wanna ask guys, why do you guys have yearnings for other girls even after you are in a relationship (like for models actresses etc)?

And is that normal? does it mean you dont care about the girl you are in a relationship with? or am i just over reacting bout my guy liking model's pics liking them etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's evolution. It's genetic. It's hormonal.

We're not animals, so we're not entirely governed by our urges... but they are there and it's foolish to pretend they are not.

"does it mean you dont care about the girl you are in a relationship with?"
    No, it doesn't mean that.

"or am i just over reacting bout my guy liking model's pics liking them etc."
    Yes, you're over-reacting. But don't worry, you're not unique in this, most girls freak out over it when they are young, because they don't have the life experience to tell what is *real* threat to their relationship, from an irrational unreal or fake non-threat to the relationship.

You learn (hopefully) with time to distinguish between the two. And here's some honesty for you, which most girls really don't like to hear, but it's the truth - when girls don't learn how to tell real threats from non-threats, they grow up to be the sort of women that men call "crazy". They are the ones that try to control every thing their man does. He can't have female friends, he can't look at p*rn, he can't look at other women, he can't talk to other women, etc.. Those women are never happy, even when they are with a guy. And that's rarely the case, too. Most guys know to avoid crazy.

What Guys Said 7

• Guys are always going to like to look at nice looking ladies he's in a relationship but not dead/blind. Just because he likes the way a particular model looks doesn't mean he doesn't care about you... I'm sure as a woman you see a hot guy actor on TV/movie half naked or showing his bare ass or a male model in a magazine you get a little moist for a sec... we are all human

• It's not a yearning, just an attraction. Getting a girlfriend, doesn't make hot girls suddenly unappealing

• Most people do. Guys&Girls. That's normal, and shouldn't influence your relationship in any way, as long as he doesn't "overdo" it.

• You may be over reacting but that is normal too...

• Girls do the same with Liam Hems worth and Channing Tatum. We all like to look at pretty things. I'm sure you have some.

• I don't have a girl but even if I did that wouldn't be a problem of mine. For one doing what I do I learned years ago not to get involved with a model actress or a musical artist. Their lives are much more different than mine meaning they never stay in one place and that wouldn't work out. So why waste my time? If I were to get in a relationship which doesn't seem likely I would want someone that would have the time someone that I could see more than once in a blue moon not a model actress or musical artist, no thanks.

• Women do it too, with men, of course (unless, you're bi). You ever watch the movie, Hall Pass?

• i know i do too, but my feelings are different for him but i think its all the same for the guys isn't it?

• Maybe?

What Girls Said 3

• You never look at nice guys? Or look at certain actors in movies? If he is liking model pictures, that is the same. It would only be a problem for me if he would really be interested in another girl.

• Nearly everybody does that... I'm in a loving, committed, extremely exclusive relationship with the guy that I would like to marry someday.

But Jensen Ackles will always be my perfect ten celebrity crush. And I do Google image search him sometimes just to look at that smexy face of his.

• I love that guy!!! Ever since I saw him on Days of our Lives lol.

• He's the reason I started watching "Supernatural". :) lol

• I think it's okay to have crushes while you're in a relationship. Just as long as it's benign.