Do you like it when your man wants to show you off in public?

When I'm with a pretty woman, I like to have her get all fancied up so I can show her off in public, like when we go on a date or just to any social setting. For me, it's a huge ego boost. It makes me feel a sense accomplishment, especially when she's a woman I can take pride in. There is something I love about both the admiring and envious looks we would get.

But the more I think about it, the more I wonder. Do most women like this, or does this seem a little superficial? I don't want to think of it as "using" a woman to make myself look better or of higher status, but it kind of looks that way from the outside in.

Regardless, I'll continue to show off my future women. I just want other peoples' opinions. Feel free to vote please!

• Yes! Show me off to the world!
  • No, that's superficial. You're just using me.
  • Other (explain please)

Most Helpful Girl

• I do actually, but I don't want to feel like I'm being paraded around, or that my fiance is trying to make other people jealous. I always go with him to events or parties where he's playing piano, and meet all kinds of people. I'm quite shy and awkward in social situations like that (and if I'm dressed up quite nicely it's even more awkward for me), so it's nice to have him there introducing me to everyone and doing all the talking for me until I get comfortable, lol. I'm also really, really tall and I think he's always excited to show people that he got a girl who is as tall as he is :)

What Girls Said 14

• Of course I love it when he does that! It may be a bit superficial, but isn't that the whole premise or relationships before you get married, so long as you're emotionally/mentally compatible as well?

I always make it a point to not look scrubbed out whether I'm with him or not. But yeah, when we go out together I love him doing things to show he's with me like coming up behind me to kiss my neck, arm around my waist, etc.. Boost to my confidence, and it's great seeing that he still cares for me so much after so much time has passed. :)

• well don;t you think you yourself should be proud of what you have, and not trying to show off to the world? I think your own opinion is what matters in this case.

• I like it. it makes me feel like a bad bitch. we're a power couple

• 1|2
  • As long as I'm not doing it all the time to the nighties I wear. I like showing myself off so why not.

• It depends. If that's the only reason he wants me, that's obviously shallow and I'll feel used.
    However, if he loves me anyhow and likes showing me off too, that's fine.

• The reasons you like to show off girls in publick are sellfish enough... and this is why I voted for other...

• I wouldn't want to be showed off every time we step out. Sometimes I like to go out in my v-neck and sweats... But i mean its understandable if its like the first time of introducing each other to fam and friends. But after that, I don't feel like we should always have to look our best. Ya feel meh?

• Nothing would give more of a confidence boost then knowing my man is proud to have me :)

• I totally get it, and it sounds great. However, I personally cannot stand PDA, even if it's just going on a date in public. Obviously I'd do it anyway for someone I really liked but I don't know, I just am an extremely private person, and not used to displaying my feelings...

• this is pathetic...

• I didn't know guys felt like this... Maybe I'm not right for my boyfriend if that is the case :/

• I like it, much better than being hidden:/

• It makes me feel good, and that I know he's attracted to me-proud of me and finds me beautiful.

What Guys Said 0