Ladies? Am I the only women that feels I need to have a man around, or dating one?

I have been in and out of relationships trying to find the one. It seems like I get close then bam something happen, and I want out. I dnt want to be single but I do want to be able to make me my main property Help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No you definitely aren't the only one, there are many women like this.

Guys like myself who actually value relationships usually try to avoid people with that mind set. It's not a good way to go about dating.

Hang out with friends when you're single and find something you enjoy to do.

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds as though you are fearful of something, clearly something with the commitment. The desire to be loved is back lashed w/ a fear of being dependent. Are you afraid to let go and allow any man to truly get near you? If so, you should work that out before the man that is best suited for you gets pushed out for good

• men are useless. you can do well by yourself don't be a raditionalist

• Sounds like you have daddy issues

What Girls Said 2

• Same, it angers me to see all these couples. It's like I have a void that needs to be filled.

• You certainly are not the only one. They way I see it, you are either okay with or without one and there is nothing wrong with that.