What makes a man no longer love his girlfriend?

My bf used to love and care me a lot, but he's been more and more distant, and doesn't want to spend much time with me any longer. He said I'm the best girl he's ever met, but the love for me just changed, it's less enthusiastic. Actually I found out he's been on dates with another, he said there's nothing between them though, just he feels like spending time with more people (they are all girls though).

I'm really upset, he used to want me so much, and said I was the only girl in his heart, but why things just changed?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, there is the question of whether or not he ever loved you - i know you think he did, but I personally don't believe guys are even capable of genuine love until their late 20s. It just develops slowly for us, or something - everything we call love until that point is merely some manifestation of lust.

What Guys Said 2

• many factors, for example liking another girl or tired of the relationship.

• There's POSSIBLY another woman in the background.

What Girls Said 1

• He's confused himself, but he is sure about one thing: looking to explore what he perceives as greener pastures.