How do you get a boyfriend?

I need to know. I want one so badly. I want to be loved, kissed, and desired by a person that I love as well!!! I wanna feel nice with him and cuddle and talk all the time.. why can't I get a bf? How do you get one? I feel so lonely when I look at other couples especially since all my friends are in relationships!

Most Helpful Guy

• This rule can apply to guys who want a gf a s well

Rule #1. You don't need to be in a relationship. Don't force one and don't assume you like the first person that shows interest is perfect because they aren't. Stop wanting a bf/gf and start wanting the right one. You'll be better off for it

• :D awesome lol I likeee this rule

What Guys Said 4

• Don't be in any rush. When it happens, it happens. My g/f @ 16 just fell into place. We started hanging out, talking a lot and I decided to be brave and lock lips w/ her. Of course, there are signs to tell if a guy likes you, just as there are to tell if a girl likes a guy

• kidnap him

• There are 5 rules to get a bf..
    1. Go up and approach him
    2. Go up and approach him
    3. Go up and approach him
    4. Go up and approach him
    5. Go up and approach him

• Lol okays

• Okay awesome :D ooh how did that go if you don't mind me asking?

• Out of all the cuties in the planet, i chose a Muslim cutie x)
      Although i know the reason behind what she actually told meh. I kinda wait for her after class and wait for her to come outta the bathroom so when i spot her, i went to lean on the stair til she walkby and than i follow behind her kinda like stalken her ;P
      Than i ask her if she wanna be friends. I guess u alrdy know the answers regarding Muslim cuties. We dont even know eachother to begin with so if i had the courage, so would u. Juz dont overthink it and when u go in for the kill, ur mind flew to another dimension once u start the convos with him. U dont think of anything else or have any negative thoughts anymore. U juz think about what he's gonna say next and all the fears immediately got lifted away. Go ahead and see it urself, im not gonna lie B)

• Are you accepting applications? ;)

• People would say I'm thirsty if I were to say yes to this lol

• I couldn't agree with that last part anymore. It's more of the loneliness that sucks

• Yeah, I absolutely hate getting the lonely feels

What Girls Said 3

• There isn't a specific way to get a boyfriend. I was single until I was 18. It shouldn't take over your life, wanting one. Your time will come. If you like someone, then let them know, ask them out! A relationship isn't going to change your life, and be the only thing that will make you happy. One will come when you stop seeking.

• You could try online dating. You have the opportunity to talk to a lot more guys than you normally would, you can see, to some extent, your compatibility with them from the start, and it's getting more and more normal as time goes on. I wasn't even sure I wanted a relationship, but I met an awesome guy within two weeks of joining, and now we've been together for nearly a year, haha.

Otherwise, you can make an effort to look nice and friendly whenever you go out, in hopes of being approached, or you can just straight-up approach a guy on your own. I'm sure a lot of them would appreciate it, haha.

Good luck. :)

• You can't be desperate to get one.

• I'm not desperate. Wtf. Why do you think I'm desperate. For years I have been hiding how I want a bf and haven't been giving two shits about one but now I just feel lonely