Signs of interest or just being friendly?

I like this girl a lot and I'm wondering if she likes me back, we text and talk on the phone often, she usually starts texting me first. She will ask me pretty detailed questions about something i said earlier or kinda joke around with me. I gave her a ride once and she was saying she got her nails done and kind of put her hand in my hand for a bit. When I'm with her sometimes its a little awkward though because the conversation dies down. Like I said I like her but I still don't know if she's being friendly or is also interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go for it bro. These are all the signs of an interested girl.

What Girls Said 3

• She is definitely interested... or at least it seems that way! I know if I only view someone as just a friend, I'm not gonna try to hold hands or anything physically intimate like that. I think you should go for it. She's practically throwing herself at you ;)

• If she makes physical contact with you there's a pretty good chance she's interested. Also the fact that she usually starts the conversations is another good indicated that she likes you. I mean its not 100% certain but based on what you said it seems like there a pretty good chance that she's into you lol.

• If she's texting you first and often she's interested. if she pays attention to details she's interested. If she is touchy or physical with you she's interested. She pretty much sounds interested. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she likes you to me. If she didn't she wouldn't text as much.