Do I not get the world, and this is a factor in getting dates?

Do girls look down on men who don't "get it"?

Like I'm a reserved person, but then even if people don't chat a lot in a case, somebody will say "oh you don't talk much..." when people are chilling and relaxing and not saying much for about 20 minutes.

Does this make me look a loser, for allowing myself to get singled out? I just don't get it...

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an extrovert's world and people think you're odd if you're quiet. There's absolutely nothing wrong with quiet

• but then does it stop somebody from getting dates, or getting on in life?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get it -_-

• then why comment or look? meh, got no time for spiritualism..

• lulz... so you don't have the balls to follow through on your insult.. meh, whatever...

• I wasn't even insulting you in the slighest so you can chill the fuck out. I literally didn't get some of what you said.

What Guys Said 4

• No it doesn't make you a loner it just means you analyze your situations more closely and every word you say has meaning and isn't wasteful

• yeah, my mantra is that people don't care about how you feel they care about how they feel and by this i mean I don't think people are looking at you like a loser with low self esteem as much as they don't like the fact that you don't engage them which people don't like.

• i am burdened by the same problem. i have spent the last 3 weeks reading as much as i can about personalty and their types. what i have discovered is the term "introvert" best fits me. i place very high value on relationships of all kinds and have a very tough time with how extroverts seem not to value depth. as with some introverts i have learned a few extroverted forms expression (i am a bartender) but when i get around to being more one on one a lot of times how i truly am can take people by surprise. it took a break up and the fact that i didn't respond to this one girls advances while the relationship was in it last days to start to want some light to shine on my inner self. if i had to guess i would think you were seeking the opinions of the women here to try and get some balance. so just trying add my support because i dont get it ether

• It depends on how you present yourself, example one man is walking with his head held high the other has his head hung down. There both walking down the street but are presenting them selves differently.

How you presented yourself will tell you if you were, and this is my personal opinion, yes, not talking to girls mean they won't see you. Example do you wait for the job to come to you?

• Most youth don't think that way... but meh..