Would you date a guy you know won't have sex with you until your wedding night?

I am an adult male, and I don't date because I'm not ready to find a wife. Someday, however, I will be and at that time I'll have to confront the realities that most women have several sexual partners by the time they reach their mid-20s.

I know that I would have a hard time (if it wasn't a deal breaker) dating a woman who I believe (or find out) has had pre-marital sex as a norm- would you have a hard time dating a guy who is the opposite way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your goal is "admirable" but don't sell yourself short on any woman. Make sure she's special like you.

There are women saving themselves, I know a few women some beautiful and others not but it's besides the point.

They're virgins don't let yourself marry a girl who isn't as "yoked" as you're.

Your journey to finding a wife is made that much harder, but once you do find her which I know guys like you do, then you'll feel all that more content that you picked the right woman.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd date em! I wouldn't mind waiting if he's waiting too because that's special to some and I admire that. :)

• yes! because it would be special and because I'm also waiting until marriage. It's the one gift I can give to my husband.

• I would LOVE to date a guy who wouldn't sleep with me until we were married. I tried to wait but sadly I lost it. And its only happened with one person, we plan on marrying eavjother but that could change :/

• It depends how attractive I find him. If he isn't that attractive I could probably last years or decades without sex. If he is very attractive - maybe a week.

What Guys Said 0