Girls, Can you help me? What are these ladies doing?

I'm a 22 year old guy in college & I have this friend who's a girl and I know for a FACT that she likes me (or used to l) I think she might be over me now. Since I didn't have the same feelings, I just acted normal & never made any moves that would make her think I did. I asked her if she would like to do lunch one day on campus and she said okay. That morning, she texted me and asked if a couple of her friends that I'll call "Kim" and "Ana" could come (who I don't know) and I was okay with that. When I met them, I introduced myself, made some jokes & they laughed. By time we got our food, some of her other friends showed up and there wasn't any room at their table, so me and my friend & her friend Kim sat at another table. After lunch, I texted my friend and told her that I enjoyed lunch and I hoped that her friends didn't think I was too weird, to which she replied that her friend Ana thought I was hilarious and she was looking forward to talking to me & was sad that we didn't sit at her table. Since then. I asked my friend to go to lunch with me and she seemed excited at first, but she declined my offer at the last minute and it seems like she is avoiding me. When I compliment her on how she looks nice now, she just brushes it off & she never initiates our texts anymore until today. This morning she text me saying that her Kim and Ana were having lunch and I should join them. I couldnt since I had plans. I don't know what is going on? Whats my friend doing? Could Ana like me?

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• What you are experiencing is called preselection

0|0
    0|0