What's your biggest turn on?

To coincide with my other question about biggest turn offs, I want to know some little things you find extremely attractive in a potential partner.

Updates:
Mine is outdoorsy guys. :)

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I like outdoorsy girls! :D. Seriously though, sporty girls that still have the feminine girly side.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A "Classy" woman and a girl into "hip hop"

A girl who isn't too overt in her mannerisms but has just enough swag that she seems sexy.

I don't mine a girl being shy but I wouldn't do well with a girl who doesn't have a little bit of confidence or swag because I tend to feed off of another person's energy. If a girl constantly needs to be encouraged or can't hold her own then I won't be able to connect with her properly.

2|0
    0|0
    • A "Classy" woman and a girl into "hip hop"... a contradiction in terms. Can't be more anti classy than hip hop.

• No I have more than one turn on, and you can actually be classy as long as you aren't too provocative.

• @molan how does listening to hip hop make a girl any less classy?

• Women in sunglasses who take selfies with her tongue out.

0|0
    3|0
  • Some things about my girlfriend that turn me on are: pretty toes, cute laugh, when she gets done up classy for a special night out, her personality etc

0|0
    0|0
  • This is kind of weird but when a girl talks back to me. I just want to get freak and punish her. But I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked woman..

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman that would be dominated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biggest turn on is cuteness (looks).

0|0
    0|0
    • @T-shirtsandkneehighs

I was block by BeardedDude, so my respond is here instead:

hip hop culture far from classy in every way possible. The music is the opposite of classical music, clothing is far from classy look (like the royal families), the language is down right Bronx so far from classy English (posh is more classy).

• By 'into hip hop' I think he means listens to it. You can be classy while listening to hip hop.

• That's true, I read more into 'into "hip hop"' than just music, I could have made an overinterpretation of course, but that is what I meant.

• Girly girls with stunning legs, thin foot ankles and velvet skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Submissive older lady.

0|0
    1|0
  • big boobs and a curvy body..

0|0
    0|0
  • When a girl whispers into my ear that 'she's down to fuck'.

1|0
    0|0
  • girls with blonde hair and blue eyes

0|0
    1|0
  • big tits, a small waist and a big ass.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• I get turned on by the different things that dudes wear lol. Like when they wear sweatpants, basketball shorts, or boxers, you can see their diick print. Like I'm not tryna sex em, but it definitely gets me wondering haha. And like if they wear cargo shorts or play a sport like football or baseball, they usually have a nice azz. And like if they wear Nike running shoes, they usually have gorgeous legs and calve muscles. Also, If a guy is naturally hairless (body wise) it is so sexy. When white guys have icicle blue eyes it is so hot. When black dudes have olive green eyes, it is hot. When foreign guys have gray eyes it is hot. When any guy has hazel eyes or pretty eyebrows, it is hot. When guys surf or skateboard its sexy. So yea I get turned on by a lot of stuff hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i57.tinypic.com/qso5sl.jpg
    Suit and tie, fuckkkk 🙌
    Confidence
    Dominance
    Having a good sense of humour
    Nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • sense of humor. smart. maturity. fit body.

0|0
    0|0