What quality of a girl makes u deside that she is a long-teem girlfriend material instead of just someone u want to lust with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ease of conversation is a good indicator. When conversation about a variety of subject just flows effortlessly it shows compatibility. There are other things for sure, but that's the earliest sign. Other things are interests, direction in life, habits, sexual compatibility, religious compatibility, ability to spend a lot of time in proximity without getting on each others nerves, no deal breaker habits, etc.

What Guys Said 7

• Rate of introversion, lack of bitchiness in behavior, overall intelligence in thoughts and the way they speak, compatible and similar values.

• Personality, is the short and non detailed answer.

what kind of personality is individual, but in generally a compatible personality.

• That can't be answered everyone is different, but u will no because of the way they treat u and make u feel

• some one decent and loyal to her belief.

• Nurturing, funny, and smart.

• Love, devoted to family, kindness, how much she cares for my life in general..

• If she's hot and not a bitch plus lets me have time to myself although i like her i also like to hang with my mates and enjoy hobbies etc without her too. She's an addition to my life not my whole life. When she has a life too that's great

What Girls Said 1

• smart, caring, lovely, she doesn't act like a bitch, she think and care for others.