Girls how would you feel if the script was flipped and you had to pursue guys?

If guys had all the options and girls had to chase just to be noticed, how would that make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I'd be okay with that.

• Thanks for MH. When I was single guys never exactly approached me to ask me out even after flirting with them, so just asking them out myself seems to be the best way, lol.

What Girls Said 6

• girls do peruse, the most frustrating situation is when you want him but he seems clueless about your interest or he wants someone who is not interested or is using him..

• what are you talking about? sometimes we do have to pursue. and it sucks.

• Yeah only sometimes. It's still a general rule that a guy should be the man and pursue. You realize it sucks for men too right?

• My point is that if you could prove your claim, then I would agree that men should pursue. But instead, women create copouts to protect their emotions because they're emotional. They're afraid of rejection. But men are just as afraid. That's where women get it wrong I'm serious. They don't know what it's like to be a man, therefore they can't claim to know.

• LMAO haha I have pursued a few in my day.

• I don't know how I'd feel if that happened. I was raised to believe that men liked to initiate and viewed women who pursued them as "too bold" or "too easy." If a woman makes a move first, her reputation suffers. It's very hard to shake off that conditioning now

• That conditioning is a lie. Ask most men on here. They'd love a girl to pursue. It's honestly an excuse for women to not have to put in the work. Trust me.

• Well this is North America

• Tons of different people from different cultures live in North America.

• Umm... i'm very proud , not just in relationships so it would be pretty hard to pursue a guy.

• It'd be a blow to the ego to get rejected?

• No , it's not about the fear of rejection , i won't even be able to make the first step (start a conversation for example) .

• I think in the 21 century, the script is flipped already.

• I couldn't disagree more. How many guys have you ever asked out in your life? I guarantee very few or none.

• I saw a lot of girls chasing after guys, so that guys ask them out.

• Haha, that is a funny picture to imagine.

What Guys Said 2

• They already pursue guys. Haven't you heard of the 80/20 rule? The thing is, women only pursue a very small group of men, haha.

• I've heard of 80/20. I'm a pretty attractive guy and yet they don't pursue like us guys pursue. They only open up the opportunity for a guy to pursue. You know what I mean

• Women approach good looking guys but unfortunately average and below average looking guys have to approach.